In 2012, Joe Carpenter, a registered CPA, and Alex Wong, an independent software consultant, were looking for an online personal finance software that was richly functional, easy to use, and private.
What was the result of that search? Absolutely nothing.
Further conversations convinced them that they weren’t alone in looking for those missing ingredients.
Many online personal finance software options exist, but key features were missing, such as:
- Importing data from Quicken or Mint
- A user-friendly environment without annoying advertising
- The ability to have running register balances
- A cloud-based platform that allowed global access instead of tethering users to a desktop computer
Because nothing existed to meet those needs, they did the next best thing — they created their own product, and called it CountAbout™. The industry’s fastest growing personal finance application, CountAbout provides:
- The only cloud-based personal finance software that seamlessly imports data from Quicken and Mint
- Running register balances
- Standard and custom categorization
- A clutter-free interface with no advertisements
- Automatic data syncing from banking, credit card, or retirement accounts, from thousands of financial institutions.
With a user base growing daily, and the uncertainty of Quicken after its sale by Intuit, CountAbout is poised as a leader in the industry. Other software options (such as Personal Capital, Banktivity, YNAB, and others) are limited as they do not import data from other software/sources, nor are they designed for strategic, high-level personal finance management. Users and financial press agree — for more insight, visit the reviews page here>>.
Never lose track of your finances, or the big picture, with CountAbout. Sign up for a free 15-day trial today — visit www.countabout.com.